The Portfolio Tracker is a tool that gives you reports on the stocks that you hold in your demat account with us. Any stocks that you buy or sell, reflect in your Portfolio Tracker in T+2 days.
- Transaction Statement: Every transaction you make in equities, derivatives or mutual funds is captured here. You can also view transactions made over a specific date range. Any profits or losses that have been realized will be indicated against the “Sell” transactions listed in the transaction statement.
- Statement of Holding: This statement gives detailed information on the equities, derivatives and mutual funds that you currently hold in your demat account. Some of the details you’ll find here are:
- A detailed sector-wise break up of where you’ve invested your money. This is also available in the form of a pie chart.
- List of all transactions done till date in the current financial year. This also shows stocks that you may not hold currently but have traded in the current financial year.
- Unrealized gains / losses
- Realized gains / losses in the case of square off and delivery trades
- Gain/Loss Statement: This allows you to check the gains or losses that you’ve made in a specified period of time.
- Financial Year-wise Realized P&L Statement: View the realized gains / losses you’ve made across different financial years.
- Update DP Stock rates: The Portfolio Tracker automatically updates the rates of shares that you transfer from other DP accounts to your Kotak DP account or the Kotak pool account. This rate is by default the closing price of the respective scrip on the day you transferred your shares. In such a case, you have the option of updating the actual buy/sell rate and buy/sell date yourself.
- Bonus shares: Details of bonus shares issued on the stocks you hold are recorded here
What are the benefits?
The Portfolio Tracker puts the power in your hands. You have complete information of what securities you have bought or sold, what price they are currently at and whether you are making profits or losses on your trades.
One-stop shop for data on equities, derivatives and mutual funds. No more maintaining different tracking sheets or manually consolidating your portfolio.
Shares that you move from other DPs to your Kotak DP get automatically updated with zero effort from your end.
It tells you about the unrealized gains / losses that you’ve made through your trades. This will help you decide on future buy / sell decisions.
Are Looking for Business Solutions ?